Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Review- Hunger games, Words can kill

       I am back. (says sing song like) Anyways time for a discovered and undiscovered author. Also please comment I would love to here from you. If you are an undiscovered artist you can tell me your book and I will review it. Also if you have any books you want reviews about tell me.
       Here is a discovered author. Suzanne Collins. Almost everyone has heard about this author. She is in the big leagues. I absolutely adore the first book. Hunger games is about Katniss Everdeen and how she volunteers as tribute for the hunger games. This takes place in the future. America is destroyed and now there is a tiny country called Panem. There were 13 districts (now twelve) and the capitol. The districts rebelled and as punishment the hunger games were invented. Each district had to send a boy and girl between the ages of 12-18 to fight to the death.
           The first book is filled with drama, action, and little bit of romance. The main focus isn't romance, but the way she has it put in there makes it perfect. The second book, I think is okay. It has some moments that will have you laughing out loud. The third book is, ehh. It good be better. And it's too sad for its own good. Katniss goes mentally insane which kinda ruins the book. I didn't know this when I read it, but the only reason I would have read it if I had known was to see what happens in the end. The first book though is amazing and one of the best books out there.
                   Undiscovered...... AlyssaDaken. She wrote words can kill on wattpad. You should diffinetly (sorry if spelled wrong, auto fix is jacked up) read it. It is really to the point. It focuses on suicide and is very strong. It does not sugar-coat it. These are one of the few books that I will review that has nothing to do with paranormal romance. But Alyssa helped me with getting my book off the ground so I thought I should return the favor. Surprisingly for  a undiscovered book with no editor it has no typos. Great book and an even more amazing author. Go to Wattpad and check it out!
              Chat with y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment