Wednesday, February 29, 2012

reviews..... Stephanie Meyer

     I back peoples with another review. Also if you randomly find this and decide to read this please tell your friends and go read my book Twilight Twisted on wattpad and vote and comment. That is twilight twisted by angellover36. Anyways its review time.
           Discovered author is.....Stephanie Meyer. She is at the top of her game. Almost everyone has heard of her. She has the most fans and the most haters. I think her books are amazing though there are some mistakes. One is, Edward is too perfect. He does have so things wrong with him but not as many as a normal person would have. Also Bella going into the huge zombie mode thing was unrealistic. People can get catatonic but this was like just not normal. Bella is pretty, but the thing is she is always like 'I am soo not pretty, I don't see why such an angel would love me' Okay I am tired of that crap. But the love story is amazing. The story could be perfect with a few tweaks here and there. I do absolutely adore Jacob. He is sweet kind, but has blemishes. He has anger issues and a few other things. Anyways it is a pretty good book and you should read it.
              
          Chat with y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment