Monday, June 4, 2012

**Update** Stories

    I have put the following stories on hold until further notice

  • My Annoying Guardian Angel
  • Have You Ever
  • Angelena's Past
  • Fading Glory
  • Moon Lovers 
     I am trying to put my main focus on the Twilight Twisted Series and Give In, which may have a spin off story. Once I get through the Twilight Twisted Series, I will have more time for my non-fan fiction writings. Have You Ever is one of my favorite stories I am writing, and I am sooo excited for when I can continue to write it. Moon Lovers is a story that I might add a chapter here and there, but I just enjoy writing it. Some other work-in-progress I write on every now and then have one of my favorites. I can't wait until I can show you guys more information about it.
     Chat with you later!
     ~El
     (If you haven't, you should check out the book trailer for Twilight Twisted. It's not very good, but it's my first trailer. My youtube name is angellover349 or you can just search Twilight Twisted Book Trailer and look for the one with the cover as the main pic on side.)

No comments:

Post a Comment