Saturday, September 8, 2012

Whose excited for INDEPENDENCE and a review on Significance Series

        I am so excited for the last book in the Significance Series by Shelly Crane to come out. It is planned to be released December 18, which is a week after my birthday. So Independence is going to be like a little birthday present to myself.
 
My friend and I are so exciting about this that we got matching infinity sign bracelets. I will be giving hers to her the next time I see her, but here is a picture of it on my wrist.
        
        If you have not read Significance, you should.
      Significance is heartbreakingly beautiful with a love so pure and sweet it will have you melting. Caleb is the kind of guy every girl deserves. He is kind, a gentlemen, honest, protective, and don't for get is a supernatural creature. Maggie is determined, stubborn, and fights for the ones she loves, as well is she innocent and sweet. Both characters have their flaws, but who wants to read about someone who is perfect? I know I don't. Significance will take you on a roller coaster of emotions and will leave you wanting for more, but thats okay because there are two more books in the series already out and one more on its way.

     Good bye for now, and I hope you find your Caleb or Maggie.


No comments:

Post a Comment