Friday, January 4, 2013

Significance The Movie

        Hello, readaholics and others! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I have a bit of a favor to ask of you. Can all of you go watch the short version of the teaser trailer for Significance the Movie. Here's the link if your interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLLg8WG2-zs 
       This is my favorite book, and I am so excited about it becoming a movie. If you haven't read the Significance Series by Shelly Crane, then you should. 
         I will do a review on the last book of the series soon. It's called Defiance. Shelly Crane is a very talented writer, and I absolutely adore her work. I might do my top ten or twenty favorite books/series later. 
        Chat with you later, readaholics and others!



No comments:

Post a Comment