Friday, April 5, 2013

Wide Awake By Shelly Crane

     I am extremely sorry for not posting anything in months. I have been very busy as of lately, and hope you understand. During that time though, I read Shelly Crane's new book Wide Awake. First let me just say, I stayed up until four in the morning to finish it. It is now one of my favorite books right after The Mortal Instruments and Significance Series.
     I loved the characters Emma and Mason. Emma has come so far by the end of the book, and I couldn't help but feel proud of her. I loved getting to know Emma and seeing her overcome her struggles. How she never gives up fighting. 
      Mason though, he had to be my favorite character. Mason had me swooning and squealing by the end of the book. The love he has for his mother, and his need to just take care of everybody. It's just so admirable. And, he is a true gentleman. When he opened up to Emma, I was just a heap of tissues and tears.
     Well done Mrs. Crane for writing such a fantastic story. I was hooked by the summary. I couldn't stop reading right after I read the first chapter. 

Goodbye for now, Readaholics!

No comments:

Post a Comment